GREAT NEWS!! The Montezuma Country Club [MCC] Board of Directors met on 17Apr20 and made a decision to partially open the Montezuma Country Club on Monday, 20Apr20. This decision means the following:
- Members and Guest can golf, pay green fees, rent carts, and carry out from the clubhouse: pop, beer, mixed drinks, snacks; and cooked food on somedays. We will provide carry outs in a disposable sack.
- For people playing golf, please use the following guidelines:
- On the Green, do not pull the flag
- 1 Person per cart, except for people living in the same household
- Follow the government recommendations of Social Distancing: Being no closer than 6 feet to another person, No groups of 10 or more
- The MCC Clubhouse will still be closed, except for use of the lower level Pool restroom, one person at a time.
- Please pay with a Credit Card if possible
Also, we know that everyone has a lot going on, and some of us get frustrated at times; but the MCC would still like to encourage everyone to pay their annual membership fee for the year. This would greatly help our financial status to get ready for the rest of the year, when hopefully things get better. For those of you that have already done that, THANK YOU!
Thank you to everyone with your understanding and patience during this difficult time for all of us, and our country.