The Montezuma Country Club [MCC] Board of Directors met on 18Mar20 and agreed on the following Decisions:
– From now through 31Mar20, the MCC Clubhouse will be closed.
– The Golf Course will be open to MCC Members only. Due to the coronavirus, we also recommend the following:
– Leave the flag pole in on the green. This avoids multiple people contact the same surface without proper cleaning.
– Follow the government recommendations of Social Distancing, and no groups of 10 or more people.
– As a reminder, the MCC Policy is still in effect that “There shall be no alcoholic beverages on the club premises which are not purchased from the club”
The MCC Board of Directors also decided to cancel the MCC Sunday Breakfast on 5Apr20.
Thank you to everyone with your understanding and patience during this difficult time for our country.